Are you hungry for some wholesome fun? The Generosity Project will more than satisfy!
The Generosity Project Introductory Workshop is a lively, interactive experience where God's abundance collides with the joy and wisdom across the generations. The workshop unlocks the potential in any congregation to engage all ages as leaders of generosity — in the congregation and at home. Congregations who bring three or more generations will receive a free copy of the six-session follow-up curriculum (a $39 value). (Three generations could be: a dad with his dad and son or a confirmation student, pastor, and elder.)
Generosity is best learned together.
- Explore stories of God’s generosity.
- Discover how generosity helps us grow in faith.
- Learn how to create a culture of generosity in your home and congregation.
- Consider how daily decisions to share, save and spend are shaped by our relationship with God.
- Celebrate God’s goodness and abundance!