The Generosity Project
22nd October 2023 @ 02:30 pm to 06:30 pm
1560 Career Center Rd, Bourbonnais, IL, 60914, United States
Are you hungry for some wholesome fun? The Generosity Project will more than satisfy!
The Generosity Project Introductory Workshop is a lively, interactive experience where God’s abundance collides with the joy and wisdom across the generations. The workshop unlocks the potential in any congregation to engage all ages as leaders of generosity — in the congregation and at home. Congregations who bring three or more generations will receive a free copy of the six-session follow-up curriculum (a $39 value). (Three generations could be: a dad with his dad and son or a confirmation student, pastor, and elder.)
Generosity is best learned together:
- Explore stories of God’s generosity.
- Discover how generosity helps us grow in faith.
- Learn how to create a culture of generosity in your home and congregation.
- Consider how daily decisions to share, save, and spend are shaped by our relationship with God.
- Celebrate God’s goodness and abundance!
The 2023 introductory workshop will be held at American Lutheran Church, Bourbonnais, on October 22 at 2:30 PM (check-in with craft begins at 2:00 PM). Congregational teams representing three or more generations will receive a free copy of the six-part curriculum ($39 value) to use in their own congregations.
Who should attend this workshop? Anyone born between 1920 and 2023!
- Children, ages 6 & up (childcare provided for those under 6)
- Youth and family ministry leaders
- Stewardship leaders
- Outreach leaders
- Confirmation classes
- Church councils
- Everyone interested!
The Generosity Project is a ministry of and partly funded by the synod’s Mission Support and Stewardship Education Committee.
Download the flyer.
Cost: $15 per person or $25 per congregational group of two or more; children under 6 are free with childcare provided. A light supper will be provided.