Building a Culture of Generosity
16th August 2022 @ 11:00 am to 12:00 pm
Equip your stewardship team with best practices of leading a fall stewardship appeal and build a foundation for a generous culture in your congregation. Whether your congregation has never had a stewardship program or wants a fresh perspective, this program begins to build your stewardship team’s capacity from the ground up.
This program seeks to:
- Stabilize and grow financial giving
- Teach biblical stewardship principles and
help members discover generosity
- Teach ways to share both information and
inspiration about your congregation’s
Stewardship teams receive:
- Three copies of the book Abundance:
Creating a Culture of Generosity by GSB
partner Michael Ward
- Professionally designed adaptable materials
- Letter templates for the stewardship appeal
- Six online sessions and additional videos
Cost: $450 per congregation; this program is eligible for Thrivent Action Team funding ($250).
Sessions will be held on Zoom (link to be provided).
Share this flyer with your congregation stewardship team or council. Contact Pastor Elise Rothfusz, C/SIS Director for Evangelical Mission, for more details.