Building a Culture of Generosity
13th August 2023 to 13th August 2023
Equip your stewardship team with best practices of leading a fall stewardship appeal and build a foundation for a generous culture in your congregation. Whether your congregation has never had a stewardship program or wants a fresh perspective, this program begins to build your stewardship team’s capacity from the ground up.
This program seeks to:
- Stabilize and grow financial giving
- Teach Biblical stewardship principles
- Help members discover generosity
- Build a foundation for a generous culture
Stewardship teams receive:
- An easily implemented program designed to stimulate generosity
- Professionally designed, adaptable materials
- Letter templates for the stewardship drive
- Six virtual, live training events with a GSB Consultant to guide congregations
through a sound stewardship appeal
- Clear tactics for sharing information and inspiration about your
- 1:1 guidance from your GSB Consultant
- At least seven videos teaching the principles of this program
- The ability to achieve a strong financial response even in uncertain times
- Three copies of Abundance: Creating a Culture of Generosity, by GSB Partner
Michael Ward, published by Fortress Press.
Cost: $600 per congregation; this program is eligible for Thrivent Action Team funding ($250).
Dates: Six sessions will be held in late August through late November; exact dates and times will be announced. Sessions will be held on Zoom (link to be provided); recorded sessions will be available to those unable to attend a session.
Share this flyer with your congregation stewardship team or council. Contact Pastor Elise Rothfusz, C/SIS Director for Evangelical Mission, for more details.