Equip your stewardship team with best practices of leading a fall stewardship appeal and build a foundation for a generous culture in your congregation. Whether your congregation has never had a stewardship team or wants a fresh perspective, this program begins to build your stewardship team’s capacity from the ground up.
Presented by the charitable giving experts at GSB Fundraising, this program seeks to stabilize and grow financial giving, teach Biblical stewardship principles, help members discover generosity, and begin building a foundation for a generous culture.
By participating in this program, your congregation will receive:
- An easily implemented program designed to stimulate generosity even through national economic uncertainty, including professionally designed, adaptable materials and letter templates for the stewardship drive
- Six virtual, live training events with a GSB consultant to guide congregations through a sound stewardship appeal
- Clear tactics for sharing information and inspiration about your congregation’s ministry
- One-on-one guidance from your GSB consultant
- At least seven videos teaching the principles of this program
- The ability to achieve a strong financial response even in uncertain times
- Three copies of Abundance: Creating a Culture of Generosity by GSB Partner Michael Ward and published by Fortress Press
The cost is $450 per congregation. This program qualifies for Thrivent Action Team grants ($250) to help offset the cost.
Share this flyer with your congregation stewardship team or council. Contact Pastor Elise Rothfusz, C/SIS Director for Evangelical Mission, for more details or click the button below to register.